Blue dots (regular width)

Monday, March 28, 2011

My not-so-Etsy store

I started making hair accessories about 6 months ago and since have been asked by many people if I sell them.  I did sell quite a few at a couple of Christmas bazaars and really need to open an Etsy store but just haven't had time to do that yet.  So, for the many people who have asked me to post them so they can buy them here they are ! I apologize for the pictures not being so great.  Here are my tulle, lace and fabric flowers...these can be posted to either the large, flat, heavy duty bobby pins or the metal clips that you pinch and they come apart.  Either way they make great bows for packages as well and then it's one more gift! They are $5.50 each.  I can do special orders too.
Ribbon flowers (the ones in red) and big bows come in virtually any color and are $3.50 each.   

Fabric wreath ($30.50)...

Felt clips...the animal clips are $4.50 each and are approx. 2" at longest point.  They have the snap clips in them.  The felt flowers are about 3"+ wide and have the large, heavy duty bobby pins (not really bobby pins-stay in my little girl's hair and mine with no problem). They are $6.50 each (and again, they'd make great napkin ring holders or flowers for gifts)...

Felt clip holders which include hand embroidered name but do not include any clips (more to come) are $15.50 each...

Shipping is included.  I can do custom designs and colors so just ask if you have questions.  I'm working on getting my Etsy store up and running and will let you know once I do! 

4 comments:

  1. Love it all!!!!!! So very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so cute! If you have the time stop by my blog and link up this and share it i love the owl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete