Blue dots (regular width)

Monday, March 14, 2011

My favorite blogs

I'm new at blogging so I've been exporing other people's blogs lately.  I love a really good blog.  I just wish I had more time to just read all my friend's blogs and my favorite blogs every day but I don't.  So I use them as resources, for recipes, home decor ideas, to catch up, etc.  We live in an incredible time where a lot of resources are just a click away.  So, here are some of my favorite blogs (there's not very many...yet):


www.thepioneerwoman.com (this picture is of Ree, who is the author of this blog, and my BFF on the right with her at a book signing in LA-jealous!)


www.littlebirdiesecrets.com


www.simplelifejourney.com (a good friend of mine)


www.shabbyblogs.com


What are some of your favorite blogs?

3 comments:

  1. Chasing supermom &
    Everyday Gourmet

    Both Friends of mine, both have amazing sites!!! Hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry,
    www.marksusy.blogspot.com
    Everyday Gourmet

    www.chasingsupermom.com
    chasing supermom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE PW! You are doing a great job with your blog, it looks good :)
    Just found you from blog hopping and became a follower.
    Kristen
    http://threeinthenest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete